So Soft, So Quick! But Gone Within a Second...
Daze I was, with your gentle kiss.
So soft were you lips upon mine.
Molding so quite nicely with my lips.
Tasting you through sips.
Such passion you have for me I thought!
I looked at you through lustful eyes,
Though I found lust within yours,
I also found something else too...
You look at me through your brown, warm eyes,
I simply melt in them as I stare at them with open eyes
But with such passion I see you with my own,
I say you hiding something through your own.
I intend to find out what had become
Of our love of fire that had blaze ever so bright
But when I found out, I wish I hadn't,
Because the truth hurt me, like a sharpened tack!
To see you kiss another women,
I felt my heart ripped to two.
I felt my eyes weld up in tears,
And cursed you endlessly, for your grave.
I hadn't felt love after that,
To have felt betrayed had taken its toll,
With my mind and body never healing,
Always remembering, always hating,
The one who I thought, had truly loved me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Soft, So Quick! But Gone Within a Second... by Deathly Guardian )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz