So Soft, So Quick! But Gone Within a Second...
Daze I was, with your gentle kiss.
So soft were you lips upon mine.
Molding so quite nicely with my lips.
Tasting you through sips.
Such passion you have for me I thought!
I looked at you through lustful eyes,
Though I found lust within yours,
I also found something else too...
You look at me through your brown, warm eyes,
I simply melt in them as I stare at them with open eyes
But with such passion I see you with my own,
I say you hiding something through your own.
I intend to find out what had become
Of our love of fire that had blaze ever so bright
But when I found out, I wish I hadn't,
Because the truth hurt me, like a sharpened tack!
To see you kiss another women,
I felt my heart ripped to two.
I felt my eyes weld up in tears,
And cursed you endlessly, for your grave.
I hadn't felt love after that,
To have felt betrayed had taken its toll,
With my mind and body never healing,
Always remembering, always hating,
The one who I thought, had truly loved me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Soft, So Quick! But Gone Within a Second... by Deathly Guardian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- First crop, gajanan mishra
- You seek, hasmukh amathalal
- The Baddest Bitch In America, Electric Lady
- All gimmick, gajanan mishra
- Alcoholism, Bijay Kant Dubey
- He Takes To Not Wine, But Wine Keeps Him.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Cigarette Smoker's World, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solace, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- The Battles I Win, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Life is No Playground, Cynthia BuhainBaello