Rupesh R.K Babu
You were the only one, whom in my life, I felt that you were my mirror
The very days with you were unforgettable ones
The very smile of you still keeps my memories of you fresh and alive
You are the innocent smiling who turned out 2 me my best..........
The essence of you keeps your place as my favorite destination...
You still haunt my dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (friend by Rupesh R.K Babu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear