FRIENDS! ! !
A Friend is one who helps in need,
Mine are those who do good deed.
Share my feelings make me smile,
Don’t go away and stay all while.
Talk on topics good and bad,
Laughing together all like mad.
Together we study, together we play,
Always together walk on the way.
A friend in need is a friend in deed,
But I don’t know, what’s the need.
We friends are unite and together,
I wish every year we've a get-together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDS! ! ! by Rashmi Raj )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Fading Dreams, Gillian Commerford
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe