What did I do to lose a friend?
I thought we would make it through the end
But for some reason you won't even acknowledge when I say 'hey'
None the less give me the time of day
Well I guess I can say that we did have a pretty good run
Ha, I remember when we listened to Elvis that one night
You looked so pretty in the moonlight
Hmm well that's all i can really say for now
Maybe someday we'll talk again, after our graduation bows
Hopefully before you recite your wedding vows
Ok. Hope to talk to you soon,
Sincerely your favorite goon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends by Jordan Barnett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra