By Alf Hutchison
To whom do you turn when sad and forlorn?
To a friend and thank the day she was born,
For she’ll listen to you, and she’ll understand
And in no time at all, your sad world seems grand.
Friendships are precious so guard them with care
That special someone whose secrets you share;
Friendships are fashioned in heaven above,
For faith in a friend…is the ultimate love.
Alf Hutchison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (friendship by Alf Hutchison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt