Human beings are just like a book,
It’s easy to judge them by just a look,
No need to read them from page to page,
They may not be even of your age.
Friendship is never kept in a cage,
Allow it to fly just in its own rage,
See the friendship as it soars in sky,
It’s friendship for which your heart would like to die.
When you had come you had come all alone,
Your parents and siblings had come along,
But friendship is only what you have yourself made,
Never allow a good friendship to fade.
Shrini Deewana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDSHIP by Shrini Deewana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery