Bijay Kant Dubey
From The Desk Of Rimi
Rimi is poet’s persona and the protagonist,
Of love and beauty combined.
There lies the philosophy of love,
Love without philosophy
Is no love,
Love of the heart
Not love otherwise.
Rimi living a life,
Maintaining and managing herself,
Struggling and serving,
What can be etter than this?
Dialogue With Rimi appears in 2013
And Adieu: Dear Rimi in 2014,
The two collections,
Rimi the brainchild of Pronab,
Married or unmarried girl,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From The Desk Of Rimi by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries