Bijay Kant Dubey
From The Desk Of Rimi
Rimi is poet’s persona and the protagonist,
Of love and beauty combined.
There lies the philosophy of love,
Love without philosophy
Is no love,
Love of the heart
Not love otherwise.
Rimi living a life,
Maintaining and managing herself,
Struggling and serving,
What can be etter than this?
Dialogue With Rimi appears in 2013
And Adieu: Dear Rimi in 2014,
The two collections,
Rimi the brainchild of Pronab,
Married or unmarried girl,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From The Desk Of Rimi by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker