FROM THE SOUL THROUGH TO THE SOLE.
I concur with the conqueror....
Implore the plaudits of the emperor...
Gallantly galvanizing gorges of gloom into luscious lanes where the light of victory looms...
Seperewa, beat yourself from the bosomtwe monsoon..
Adinkra, do justice and our insane ways gently prune...
Whether cripple or endowed with waltzing feet that can dribble through a maze...
Life pokes our eyeballs with a solitary riddle...
Life batters your wits..ever so brittle..
Life puts us on the field for a common battle..
Sensual suffocating careless caresses...
Adorn our stiff necks with sweat beads in their excesses...
Obra ni wo ara bo! Sow on the land that grows your needs..
And then rid your wheat stalks of thorn reeds..
Because the farmer will inevitably split the pods..
Then you would have to justify the divinity of your self-created gods!
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FROM THE SOUL THROUGH TO THE SOLE. by delalorm fiaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp