I Sure Will Be There...Or?
When your vocal chords contract in choruses of distress...
when semi-breves of laughter are just semi brief moments of mockery tainted joy....
when good times are but fantasies and misfortune seeks to impress...
when all seems pointless..and your existence seems coy...
when your strength is displaced...
I SURE WILL BE THERE... OR?
You will ignore my frantic waves..strong enough to waive your pain
You will rather puff your sorrows back into place with nicotine...
You will scrape hope from your feeble being...
You will swig barrels...all to naught...
you could as well scale the afadjato..with a single leap
you just choose to be oblivious to the fact that....
I SURE WILL BE THERE...OR?
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Sure Will Be There...Or? by delalorm fiaka )
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)