I Sure Will Be There...Or?
When your vocal chords contract in choruses of distress...
when semi-breves of laughter are just semi brief moments of mockery tainted joy....
when good times are but fantasies and misfortune seeks to impress...
when all seems pointless..and your existence seems coy...
when your strength is displaced...
I SURE WILL BE THERE... OR?
You will ignore my frantic waves..strong enough to waive your pain
You will rather puff your sorrows back into place with nicotine...
You will scrape hope from your feeble being...
You will swig barrels...all to naught...
you could as well scale the afadjato..with a single leap
you just choose to be oblivious to the fact that....
I SURE WILL BE THERE...OR?
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Sure Will Be There...Or? by delalorm fiaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI