Full Of Extraordinaries
In the dark sky
From the floating clouds
The emerging moon is clearly visible
But where are the stars?
The lonely moon is not saturated with
The clouds that looks dark
Is the real cause of
Heavenly beauty of sky
Not only beauty
But also the real treasure
Which gives life
Which destroys life.
Really! the things that looks dark
Full with extraordinaries
That may be visible
That mayn't be visible
To the surrounding
Or mayn't possible also.
Tadasha Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Full Of Extraordinaries by Tadasha Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- eat it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI