Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXXVI: Genre Critics
It is a fantasy
Why do you search for realistic story?
It is a musical
Why do you not expect them to sing their line?
It is a biography
Even common people tend to dramatize their story
It is an action
Why should we put lot of words?
It is a sci-fi
You should know invention is driven by impossible imagination
It is a romance
Why do you not want them to be lovey-dovey?
It is a horror
People don't need brain to frighten
It is a gore
Why do you wish there is not blood everywhere?
It is a thriller
Why do you force everything should be revealed clearly?
It is a cult
Why do you watch if you don't have sense of understanding?
It is a drama
In real life it is even more complicated
It is a parody
Why do you demand for something original?
It is a comedy
Why are you so serious?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXXVI: Genre Critics by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue