Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXLIII: An Ounce
How will you control an ounce of patience?
Do you waste it in first second
Or do you keep it until the limit?
What will you think with an ounce of kindness?
Do you resent that it reveals weakness
Or do you actually wish for your good luck?
How will you struggle with an ounce of mercy?
Do you want to be pitied
Or do you ask for forgiveness?
What will you feel with an ounce of sincerity?
Do you hardly accept that because it stings
Or do you close your eyes in shame?
How will you handle an ounce of justice?
Do you hesitant to give the power for fair
Or do you take a great responsibility over it?
What will you face with an ounce of empathy?
Do you become overwhelmed with unknown emotion
Or do you ignore it because it is alien?
How will you use an ounce of respect?
Do you show it because of fear
Or do you get sick of keep pretending?
What will you do with an ounce of gratitude?
Do you put aside your pride to say the word
Or do you now owe an obligation that should be paid?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXLIII: An Ounce by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock