Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXVII: Use
Even I could spell so much difficult words
But if I don’t find one right word to say
What use I know?
Even I have very clear collection of memory
But if I can’t recall it on the right moment
What use I remember?
Even I understand so many problems
But if I don’t agree with the answers
What use I learn?
Even I own lot of facilities
But if I ignore it most of time
What use I care?
Even it could give me so many benefits
But if I don’t get desire of it
What use I follow?
Even I want to work hard and sacrifice my time
If you don’t appreciate my effort
What use I give?
Even I could do miscellaneous thing
But if I don’t have any purpose in my life
What use I struggle?
Even I’m a faithful person
But if I don’t live happily
What use I believe?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXVII: Use by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman