Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXVII: Use
Even I could spell so much difficult words
But if I don’t find one right word to say
What use I know?
Even I have very clear collection of memory
But if I can’t recall it on the right moment
What use I remember?
Even I understand so many problems
But if I don’t agree with the answers
What use I learn?
Even I own lot of facilities
But if I ignore it most of time
What use I care?
Even it could give me so many benefits
But if I don’t get desire of it
What use I follow?
Even I want to work hard and sacrifice my time
If you don’t appreciate my effort
What use I give?
Even I could do miscellaneous thing
But if I don’t have any purpose in my life
What use I struggle?
Even I’m a faithful person
But if I don’t live happily
What use I believe?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXVII: Use by maria sudibyo )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz