Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXVII: Use
Even I could spell so much difficult words
But if I don’t find one right word to say
What use I know?
Even I have very clear collection of memory
But if I can’t recall it on the right moment
What use I remember?
Even I understand so many problems
But if I don’t agree with the answers
What use I learn?
Even I own lot of facilities
But if I ignore it most of time
What use I care?
Even it could give me so many benefits
But if I don’t get desire of it
What use I follow?
Even I want to work hard and sacrifice my time
If you don’t appreciate my effort
What use I give?
Even I could do miscellaneous thing
But if I don’t have any purpose in my life
What use I struggle?
Even I’m a faithful person
But if I don’t live happily
What use I believe?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXVII: Use by maria sudibyo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Republic Day 2015, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Eternal Bed, Noah Body
- Musing on The March To Life 2015...(Grap.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Paradise Found 2, Paul Butters
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma