Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXXXVIII: Anger
Why it makes you angry?
Because you care
Because it disturbs your peaceful life
Because it insults you
Because it is true
Because you are not prepared
Who could make you angry?
It is someone you hold dear in your heart
It is someone you could not bend to your will
It is someone who doesn't understand about you
It is someone who has a power in you
It is everyone in the world
How do you do in your anger?
Do you unleash harsh words without thinking clear?
Do you kick and slam everything near you?
Do you keep it hidden?
Do you manage to push harder?
Do you plan for something malicious to show them who you are?
What left in you after the anger?
Will you regret it?
Will you feel relieved?
Will it still scratch to be set free?
Will you be able to look from the other side?
Will it always be remembered?
And which affect you the most in anger?
The hurt when the trust is broken
The shame when you can't control the anger
The depression when you think you don't even have a right to be angry
The weakness when everything seems turn wrong
The loneliness when you don't actually know the reason
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXXXVIII: Anger by maria sudibyo )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- I'll Never Forget, Michael P. McParland
- stealing my hostess' twinkie then givin'.., Bull Hawking
- DERBY AT THE GYM, RIC S. BASTASA
- and then the body aches., RIC S. BASTASA
- to each his own..., RIC S. BASTASA
- somehow, you keep thinking, has God forg.., RIC S. BASTASA
- two frogs jumping each other @ sueinlove.., Bull Hawking
- Come fly to me my Muse of love divine, Erato
- Who Takes The Next Step?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Stick Around, Leah Ayliffe