Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXXXVIII: Anger
Why it makes you angry?
Because you care
Because it disturbs your peaceful life
Because it insults you
Because it is true
Because you are not prepared
Who could make you angry?
It is someone you hold dear in your heart
It is someone you could not bend to your will
It is someone who doesn't understand about you
It is someone who has a power in you
It is everyone in the world
How do you do in your anger?
Do you unleash harsh words without thinking clear?
Do you kick and slam everything near you?
Do you keep it hidden?
Do you manage to push harder?
Do you plan for something malicious to show them who you are?
What left in you after the anger?
Will you regret it?
Will you feel relieved?
Will it still scratch to be set free?
Will you be able to look from the other side?
Will it always be remembered?
And which affect you the most in anger?
The hurt when the trust is broken
The shame when you can't control the anger
The depression when you think you don't even have a right to be angry
The weakness when everything seems turn wrong
The loneliness when you don't actually know the reason
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXXXVIII: Anger by maria sudibyo )
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #21, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #20, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #18, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #17, Ronjoy Brahma
- A History Of The World, Morgan Michaels
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #16, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #15, Ronjoy Brahma
- Divine stage, hasmukh amathalal
- Normal, Foster Teegarden
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #14, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)