Watching your funeral to see the love,
Painless death, lack ring dove.
Who really cared,
ones who just stared?
End of life,
See deaths syth.
Say hello to hell,
Time to go,
Follow the crow.
Wave good bye,
Does anyone see you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (funeral bells by Ailish Canning )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I am an eagle, Marina Olivera Sangers
- Exactly what I am looking for, Diamond The Ninja
- You're the one with issues, Marina Olivera Sangers
- Words, Marina Olivera Sangers
- Am I Asking Too Much, GJG Elton
- Perfection, Marina Olivera Sangers
- GroundSound, Marina Olivera Sangers
- Bukowski, Frank Avon
- The wish of the fish, Marina Olivera Sangers
- The shadows, Marina Olivera Sangers