Gallery of Beauty
Mona Lisa's picture perfect
Beats all men to make out respect.
Painted in white, grey, and velvet;
She's a symbol to vet.
Mona Lisa's stricking nature
Beats all women with flaunting figure,
Though she's without hips in picture;
She has the lips to fill the measure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gallery of Beauty by Ejiro Stephen )
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
- Heart Broke, Vijaya mam
- Perhaps I'll See You, Abu Tammam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)