Marvin Brato Sr
In man's existence
there lies some gap
that define life's value
this void needs to be filled
with innate things of substance
to bring essence to how we live.
Man is prone to failures
as we all are never perfect
though how much we ever try
emptiness does grips into our souls
and we are threaten by a gaping whole
that hold us to make the right decision.
Two sides stand for us to choose
there is good and bad vibes to lean
in which we need a bridge to walk on
and this can be made passable only by us
through building self-discipline to fill the gap
Either way is a matter of innate personal choice.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Gap' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare