Getting Killed For You Is Easy
The pendulum moves so slow,
Now nothing glows.
The days doesn't pass fastly,
Each day slams pain intensely.
I'm glooming, babu waiting kills,
And I ain't got no morphine nor pills.
Darkness in the Febarch,
but still your face comes up.
The yellow rays now have turned blue and,
Blue to yellow only you can.
An upside down world thats' where I live in,
But every day I'm giving in.
I'm an avid, avid for you,
Tell me the same would you?
Tearing my heart out, I cant',
My eyes are the reflectors of it, just see through them.
Stillnes, I have felt it whenever you have been around,
But when you're not happiness doesn't sound.
The time with you gets greasy,
Waiting kills, but for you getting killed is easy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Getting Killed For You Is Easy by Raghav Mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- King Of Kings, Michael P. McParland
- Keeping The Faith, Michael P. McParland
- In Line With Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Silent Sentinel 2, Kim Barney
- Just Know, Michael P. McParland
- Just Being There, Michael P. McParland
- Weihnachtsglocken, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Luggage Lady, Randy Resh
- Riddle Poem-4, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Spring in the Holy Land, Nero CaroZiv