Getting Killed For You Is Easy
The pendulum moves so slow,
Now nothing glows.
The days doesn't pass fastly,
Each day slams pain intensely.
I'm glooming, babu waiting kills,
And I ain't got no morphine nor pills.
Darkness in the Febarch,
but still your face comes up.
The yellow rays now have turned blue and,
Blue to yellow only you can.
An upside down world thats' where I live in,
But every day I'm giving in.
I'm an avid, avid for you,
Tell me the same would you?
Tearing my heart out, I cant',
My eyes are the reflectors of it, just see through them.
Stillnes, I have felt it whenever you have been around,
But when you're not happiness doesn't sound.
The time with you gets greasy,
Waiting kills, but for you getting killed is easy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Getting Killed For You Is Easy by Raghav Mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Down The Peace Road (Kyrielle), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- With Poetry And My Sewing (Kyrielle Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- my friend my foundation, Emmanuel chibuike
- A Woman, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'm Glad That Miracle is You (Kyrielle P.., Cynthia BuhainBaello
- My Place, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Portrait of Life (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Anxiety, Aydia Thompson
- Words (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Rocking chair, Emmanuel chibuike