Getting Killed For You Is Easy
The pendulum moves so slow,
Now nothing glows.
The days doesn't pass fastly,
Each day slams pain intensely.
I'm glooming, babu waiting kills,
And I ain't got no morphine nor pills.
Darkness in the Febarch,
but still your face comes up.
The yellow rays now have turned blue and,
Blue to yellow only you can.
An upside down world thats' where I live in,
But every day I'm giving in.
I'm an avid, avid for you,
Tell me the same would you?
Tearing my heart out, I cant',
My eyes are the reflectors of it, just see through them.
Stillnes, I have felt it whenever you have been around,
But when you're not happiness doesn't sound.
The time with you gets greasy,
Waiting kills, but for you getting killed is easy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Getting Killed For You Is Easy by Raghav Mishra )
- At accuracy, hasmukh amathalal
- Deep in, Nassy Fesharaki
- No!, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your own existence, gajanan mishra
- FLYING GLASS SHARDS, Satish Verma
- Limerick.4 - One of a Kind, Patricia Grantham
- The Snowman on the Moor, Sylvia Plath
- The Lady And The Earthenware Head, Sylvia Plath
- On The Difficulty Of Conjuring Up A Dryad, Sylvia Plath
- Memoirs Of A Spinach-Picker, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)