Getting Killed For You Is Easy
The pendulum moves so slow,
Now nothing glows.
The days doesn't pass fastly,
Each day slams pain intensely.
I'm glooming, babu waiting kills,
And I ain't got no morphine nor pills.
Darkness in the Febarch,
but still your face comes up.
The yellow rays now have turned blue and,
Blue to yellow only you can.
An upside down world thats' where I live in,
But every day I'm giving in.
I'm an avid, avid for you,
Tell me the same would you?
Tearing my heart out, I cant',
My eyes are the reflectors of it, just see through them.
Stillnes, I have felt it whenever you have been around,
But when you're not happiness doesn't sound.
The time with you gets greasy,
Waiting kills, but for you getting killed is easy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Getting Killed For You Is Easy by Raghav Mishra )
- mere aansu mere daman me simat jaaye, Mohammad Sahil Raza
- Rolling Thunder Of An Iron Horse, Juan Olivarez
- Chuckle, shinej K.P
- The night is ending away for the reputat.., clawdea benat
- Terrorism, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- My Dear Mom,, Dr John Celes
- Busy Life Bugged as Dybbuk Jigged jeez!, Harindhar Reddy
- Day of the Dead, Nassy Fesharaki
- Bow to God for the Life You Bestowed, yow!, Harindhar Reddy
- Please come agan, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)