Girl and the Snake
Behind the girl and
Unknown to her
Snake beautiful! !
Aimed my pistol
Direct at the snake;
Screamed the girl
Pointing at me!
Gone was the snake
Scared it was;
Lonely I am
Languishing in jail!
Girl was beautiful
And so was the snake!
Who is my enemy
Girl or the snake?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Girl and the Snake by Bala Venkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body