Girl and the Snake
Behind the girl and
Unknown to her
Snake beautiful! !
Aimed my pistol
Direct at the snake;
Screamed the girl
Pointing at me!
Gone was the snake
Scared it was;
Lonely I am
Languishing in jail!
Girl was beautiful
And so was the snake!
Who is my enemy
Girl or the snake?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Girl and the Snake by Bala Venkat )
- NEUROSIS, Dominic George
- THE OTHER GENDER, Dominic George
- ON THE DESERT PLAIN, Dominic George
- FINAL IMPENITENCE (haiku), Dominic George
- THE TWO PART POETRY, Dominic George
- Dear she loves me not, Pijush Biswas
- THE BATTLE OF SPIRITS AND MARROWS, Dominic George
- Childhood Love, Julius Lenaiyarra
- I WON'T GO GENTLE INTO THE GOOD NIGHT (b.., Dominic George
- COMPLEX THEOLOGY: HEAVY SUBJECTS, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)