Give Good Day
It's my prayer to you God--
Give good day to everyone.
What's pleasure to stay,
healthy, wealthy alone?
When I can enjoy life's
each and every beat,
Why should the other
suffer its scorching heat?
I don't want to see tear,
in any poor wretched eye.
Equally give all people,
food, clothes to every Yokei!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Give Good Day by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Our Two souls connected in that moment s.., Erato
- Faithful, Forgiving & Kind., Tom Zart
- A Striking Woman, Naveed Akram
- A bird on the roof, Slim Jay
- It's Every thing, Cee Bea
- A good teacher, Slim Jay
- The Constant., Tony Adah
- The Enemy Behind Me, Slim Jay
- Religion's Devils, Naveed Akram
- My Son Ali, kassem oude
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)