Glad senses are in total belief,
The voice of a stranger utters to the eyes
As you stare and wear,
Exciting the air of the brain.
Barring cuts of calamity hurts only you who studies,
In these sessions we decide daringly.
Glad senses level their loud laments,
Opening the wars and fairies found inside,
Copper discusses the heavenly wars.
My horizon is stealing the air of all its ramps and size.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Glad Sight by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine