The existence is glad and lonely at times,
To forget is to remember,
Never can we forget our whole life, though.
Glad news becomes fodder and food
For me and you, for those in danger or not.
Let the sure tricks prove worth it,
Let a knowing man be an angel in the end.
Then heavens and hells collide for the wits
And the intellects, these also collide.
You must remember a story of joy
And not develop a tragedy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Glad Times by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing You, Ronald Chapman
- You Are Beautiful, Ronald Chapman
- The Gift, Ronald Chapman
- Reaching Yellow River, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Philadelphia Flowers, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Highland laddie, Peter Hall
- Night, Ronald Chapman
- Because such is life, Peter Hall
- Morning Talk, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Heaven, Ronald Chapman