Wind bursts, orange fire curtains
Sweeping the land fueled blazes
There, in Arctic and Antartic a disintegrity
Cuts of ice, the size of a small country
Sodden wreckage continues hassling
Disasters continue bothering
Thrashing heat waves and fires
Threshing glacial melts and storms
Inflicting floods and climatic crashes
Massive attacks, why?
Something wrong, something warning
Greviously yes, global warming
Ozone layer depleting
Greenhouse emission repeating
Causes are we; Cautious we be
Speed of nature..can compete we?
Wish, they infer not 'Mother Earth is sick'
Can morally we curb quick?
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Global Warming by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola