Goals are defined.
I want to excel in
Guidance and education.
I will put my best
Along with time frame.
Outcome is necessity
Good to best or bad to worse.
Happiness and sorrow are part of it.
Result is a symbol of effective implementation.
Combination of effort and hard work.
Level of outcome is deciding factor.
Goals are in drain, Goals are in hanging
Goals are narrowly missed, goals are hit the target.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goal by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hope, Tony Adah
- I am Amorous Nature, Akhtar Jawad
- Eternity That Strays, Alven L. Robinson
- Sleep and Soul, Ismim Putera
- Human Relationships, Jaipal Singh
- I knew I should've taken Spanish in high.., the hobbler
- Stopping by Sea on a Stormy Evening, Jeffrey Tillery
- For her only, Nick Scalisi
- Monsoon Days, Alven L. Robinson
- The Jade Road, Alven L. Robinson