RIC S. BASTASA
God Always Answers Prayers
When the idea is not right, God says, 'No'
No - when the idea is not the best
No - when the idea is absolutely wrong
No - when although it may help you it could create
problems for someone else.
When the time is not right, God says, 'Slow'
What a catastrophe it would be
If God answered every prayer at the snap of your
Do you know what would happen?
God would become your servant, not your master.
Remember: God's delay is not God's denial
God's timing is perfect
Patience is what we need in prayer
When you are not right, God says, 'Grow'
The selfish person must grow in unselfishness
The cautious person must grow in courage
The timid person must grow in confidence
The dominating person must grow in sensitivity
The critical person must grow in tolerance
The negative person must grow in positive attitudes
The pleasure-seeking person must grow in compassion
for suffering people
When everything is all right, God says, 'Go'
Then miracles happen
A hopeless alcoholic is set free
A drug addict finds release
A doubter becomes a child in his belief
Diseased tissue responds to treatment, and healing
The door to your dream suddenly swings open
And there stands God saying, 'Go! '
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Always Answers Prayers by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
- caked mud on the doorbell, Mandolyn ...
- Magnificent Armada, Saiom Shriver
- What is final, gajanan mishra
- ZZ Ernest Johnson, MD, Saiom Shriver
- soaking in the arms of a phantom, Mandolyn ...
- A Place Of Silence, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Crowds, Katherine Perry
- Charlotte, D.A. Woods
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dreamer's Thoughts, Old Teenage Poems
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)