God's Best Of Life
I love my wife more than I do myself
She has the most control over my behavior.
I live to serve her and my Lord of love
As I rejoice the blessings of my Savior.
Our world has its evil, glorious, selfish and unkind,
Givers, takers, liars, heroes, cheats and in-between.
The best of life is our passion for others
For without love we stay stressed-out, hopeless and mean.
All the stars of Heaven’s handbook of Divine life
Had someone they could not help but love.
They transformed their ways to bless their days
As God watched, judged and whispered from above.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Comments about this poem (God's Best Of Life by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp