God’s Enduring Love
Our God’s Love endures forever, for He had saved a fool like me,
Now one, who had loved Him never, is a child of God for Eternity.
And the love He has placed within, now permeates my entire life,
Love led me to leave a life of sin, and now I live for Jesus Christ.
Now as I seek The Lord above; traversing this earthly sod below,
He fills me with Christ’s love; then from my heart it begins to flow.
God’s Love will flow abundantly, to all men who choose to come,
And then continue on eternally, in all those who know God’s Son.
As God’s love in me increases, while I live out this life everyday,
Old sinfulness within me ceases, as I travel Christ’s narrow way.
As Christ’s love grows in my heart, a joy and peace flows within,
Friend this peace shall not depart, for it comes through only Him.
God’s Love flows from the cross, reaching back to that paradise,
Where God can reach all the lost, to touch men with His sacrifice.
The sacrifice of God’s love for all, from a cross His love endures,
Redeeming man from Adam’s fall, His Only Son, Christ our Lord,
Now Christ, who for all had died, is reigning on His throne above,
Seated by His Father’s right side, and wanting to extend His love.
A love God extends to every heart, when His Son they do receive,
When they simply do their part, and in Jesus Christ, today believe.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God’s Enduring Love by Bob Gotti )
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Standing In The Middle, Katherine Perry
- Non - Compliance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)