God’s Enduring Love
Our God’s Love endures forever, for He had saved a fool like me,
Now one, who had loved Him never, is a child of God for Eternity.
And the love He has placed within, now permeates my entire life,
Love led me to leave a life of sin, and now I live for Jesus Christ.
Now as I seek The Lord above; traversing this earthly sod below,
He fills me with Christ’s love; then from my heart it begins to flow.
God’s Love will flow abundantly, to all men who choose to come,
And then continue on eternally, in all those who know God’s Son.
As God’s love in me increases, while I live out this life everyday,
Old sinfulness within me ceases, as I travel Christ’s narrow way.
As Christ’s love grows in my heart, a joy and peace flows within,
Friend this peace shall not depart, for it comes through only Him.
God’s Love flows from the cross, reaching back to that paradise,
Where God can reach all the lost, to touch men with His sacrifice.
The sacrifice of God’s love for all, from a cross His love endures,
Redeeming man from Adam’s fall, His Only Son, Christ our Lord,
Now Christ, who for all had died, is reigning on His throne above,
Seated by His Father’s right side, and wanting to extend His love.
A love God extends to every heart, when His Son they do receive,
When they simply do their part, and in Jesus Christ, today believe.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God’s Enduring Love by Bob Gotti )
- The horror show., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Spring, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love for gramma, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Cogs in Clockwork, Curtlan Popo
- The bike ride, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The morning sun., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I bleed., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Will She, Harold R Hunt Sr
- You guess, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Beat o matic., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Poetry, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)