God’s Gift Of Prayer
Prayer is one of God’s most awesome gifts
Of all He has given to man.
We seek His help when troubles occur
To escape life’s sorrows at hand.
Being Christian isn’t just by how much we serve
But more by how much we generously give.
Our faith sets an example for all who are lost
By how we love, protect, provide and forgive.
When life runs smoothly and days are gratifying
Blessings flow free and all seems well.
That’s when we’re tempted to forget God’s Grace
Till we miscalculate, mislead, suffer and fail.
Never let life neglect your time for prayer
Always express your gratitude, obedience and love.
For He who has blessed us undeservingly
By His Divine wonders and wisdom from above.
All Heaven’s hero’s relied on prayer
To fulfill their God given goal.
When we turn to God and summit to His will
We sanctify and glorify our soul.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God’s Gift Of Prayer by Tom Zart )
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Sympathie Par Paul Laurence Dunbar, Hebert Logerie
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(2 September 1850 - 4 November 1895)
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
(24 June 1842 - 26 December 1913)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)