My life overflows with happiness
As my favorite dreams come true.
My days and nights are magical
Because of everything you do.
You stand by me as troubles occur
And listen to my worries and fears.
You share my burdens and my joys
With faith, compassion and tears.
God's gift to us is someone to love
Which can be both splendid and rare.
Throughout life there's nothing better
Then those who will love us and care.
There's the past, present, future, and beyond
Which will test our measure by what we say and do
Too many overlook the thrill of now
But not I, 'for I love being loved by you.'
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 736 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God's Love by Tom Zart )
- Dreams and Memories, Poetic Lilly Emery
- An die Männer Englands, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Ending Deficiencies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Watching The Snow fall, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Read me a page, george albot
- My Pitiful Life, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Once, Hasan Haskovic
- Your Lips Your Hands Your Mouth I Miss T.., Is It Poetry
- My Day, Waltz For Zizi
- Pizza Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)