Monk E. Biz
God's Vision of US
Show me bad and I'll show you
a drop of goodness hiding.
Show my rotten and I'll
show you strong character.
Show me sorrow and I'll
paint for you a better tomorrow.
Show me cold and I'll enlighten a path to warmth.
Show me anger and I'll show you passion in there
and perhaps a redirection.
Show me too fat and I'll show you amazing curves and power.
Show me loud and I'll show you proud.
Show me blood and I'll show you life.
Show me bitter and I'll show you victim-hood non-serving,
followed by freedom then happiness.
Show me disaster and I'll show you opportunity.
Show me broken and I'll see repaired
Show me your life's verse, I'll not be too terse.
Show me and I'll reflect God's vision of thee!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God's Vision of US by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Interior at Petworth: From Turner, Rosanna Warren
- Likimani, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unbridled Ambition, Sylvia Perry
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVING A STRANGER! !, Teboho petrus ntaita
- Days Golf, lee fones
- Maurice, Edward Kofi Louis
- Graffiti, Rosanna Warren
- From the Notebooks of Anne Verveine, Rosanna Warren
- Koffi II, Edward Kofi Louis