GOD’S WHISPERS OF WISDOM
Find out what the Bible preaches and teaches
To believer’s heart, mind, conscience and soul.
Experience blessings both by day and night
As God’s truth sustains our purpose of goal.
Before we can obey God, we must be aware
Of what He says not only in the Bible.
But also in times of begging for answers
His whispers of wisdom are reliable.
You can always judge a person’s true character
By how much they live by God’s truth.
How anxious they are to provide for others
As they are Godly, kindly, forgiving or uncouth.
Anyone can be sinful, selfish, spiteful or mean
It’s easy to become self-serving, hateful and cruel.
The righteous of soul, heed God’s whispers of wisdom
Avoiding through faith, the outcomes of a fool.
Tom's 605 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD’S WHISPERS OF WISDOM by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What Does A Woman Want, Karen Swenson
- Time is, Nassy Fesharaki
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poetry is My Diamond Bag, Aftab Alam