GOD’S WHISPERS OF WISDOM
Find out what the Bible preaches and teaches
To believer’s heart, mind, conscience and soul.
Experience blessings both by day and night
As God’s truth sustains our purpose of goal.
Before we can obey God, we must be aware
Of what He says not only in the Bible.
But also in times of begging for answers
His whispers of wisdom are reliable.
You can always judge a person’s true character
By how much they live by God’s truth.
How anxious they are to provide for others
As they are Godly, kindly, forgiving or uncouth.
Anyone can be sinful, selfish, spiteful or mean
It’s easy to become self-serving, hateful and cruel.
The righteous of soul, heed God’s whispers of wisdom
Avoiding through faith, the outcomes of a fool.
Tom's 605 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD’S WHISPERS OF WISDOM by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
- If You Took The Time To Care, Ronell Warren Alman
- Let's live in Tokyo, Mark Heathcote
- Second class soul, Liss March
- Yes, I am on this wheel, gajanan mishra
- TWO LOVERS ON A PORCH IN THE MIDWEST, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- See and feel, gajanan mishra
- Am i here by virtue of the shadows, cristobal Benjumea
- SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SUN, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- I am always with you, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)