Gold within the soul
I have received your loved, and feel secure,
A paradox opposite the world made of pure gold.
Your passion that I feel peaceful and demure
Be a part of you tonight to have and to hold.
Finding greater riches then that of diamonds,
There is gold within the soul
And greater ore feelings demands
Make our destiny to take control.
The boundaries are pushed aside,
New territories unfold the exploration
Deploy where there is no place to hide
The creative realm acquired mission.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gold within the soul by Gerry Legister )
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Using Particles Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sentiments And Wilful Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alright fine, i'll go crazy again, Mandolyn ...
- Pictures Of Fame, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vaders gaan niet dood, Madrason writer
- Desires Finding Their Places, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Joyful Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Last Horizon, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- i want to weigh the moon with you, Mandolyn ...
- Italian Birthday Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak