Cheryl Lynn Moyer Peele
Daily, I am a
specially educated teacher
these ghostlike souls.
Watch us carefully,
the sheets of your music.
Dancing our eyes
repetitiously in silent
Please do not presume!
We will not be your red
fish, blue fish or green.
We are only the beginnings
of many questions
we were last seen.
We can never be caught.
Cheryl Lynn Moyer Peele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone Fishing by Cheryl Lynn Moyer Peele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro