Cheryl Lynn Moyer Peele
Daily, I am a
specially educated teacher
these ghostlike souls.
Watch us carefully,
the sheets of your music.
Dancing our eyes
repetitiously in silent
Please do not presume!
We will not be your red
fish, blue fish or green.
We are only the beginnings
of many questions
we were last seen.
We can never be caught.
Cheryl Lynn Moyer Peele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone Fishing by Cheryl Lynn Moyer Peele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore