Lives off a pention girl.
Always caught with a lighter girl.
Knows shes not the only girl.
Pretend she wasn't dieing girl.
Wonders what went wrong girl...
Kaycee Anne's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone girl by Kaycee Anne )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave