Lives off a pention girl.
Always caught with a lighter girl.
Knows shes not the only girl.
Pretend she wasn't dieing girl.
Wonders what went wrong girl...
Kaycee Anne's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone girl by Kaycee Anne )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart