Mary Helen O'Neal
Good looking, is what God gave me
Good looking is what God creative on me.
Because it was the birth of his look and
History and Beautiful!
I wasn't the world's greatest good looking.
But I stood outstanding among the rich and famous.
And very attractive some peoples envious looks.
But God gave me the good look.
It didn't change my look.
It made me outstanding and great!
I Feel Great!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Looking by Mary Helen O'Neal )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Sir Walter Scott
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- surrealist day, lee fones
- Gnarled Syllogism, Paul Hartal
- God Bless You, Michael P. McParland
- Further, Michael P. McParland
- Fulfillment, Michael P. McParland
- Frustration, Michael P. McParland
- Psycho Babble Scribble Squabble And Scra.., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Free, Michael P. McParland
- Forgotten, Michael P. McParland
- Forgive Me?, Michael P. McParland