Silas Weir Mitchell
GOOD-NIGHT. Good-night. Ah, good the night
That wraps thee in its silver light.
Good-night. No night is good for me
That does not hold a thought of thee.
Good-night. Be every night as sweet
As that which made our love complete,
Tilt that last night when death shall be
One brief 'Good-night,' for thee and me.
Silas Weir Mitchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good-Night by Silas Weir Mitchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown