Am off and gone,
for my paradise is far,
at least...paradise brother.
I doubt your tears brother,
for I found no home here,
but a place in a friends place.brother.
Voidness resides in friend's tears
for pain of loosing a love
Oh! weak blood bond.brother.
He gave me love brother,
food when I did starve, brother
but brother you bothered not.
fate mcfate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye Brother by fate mcfate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry