Am off and gone,
for my paradise is far,
at least...paradise brother.
I doubt your tears brother,
for I found no home here,
but a place in a friends place.brother.
Voidness resides in friend's tears
for pain of loosing a love
Oh! weak blood bond.brother.
He gave me love brother,
food when I did starve, brother
but brother you bothered not.
fate mcfate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye Brother by fate mcfate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cage of Anger, Aqua Flower
- Walls, Ariel Farrell
- City Life, Geraldine Kelly
- just a wee whatever, Mandolyn Davidson
- my thoughts of you ferment, Mandolyn Davidson
- bury me tonight, Mandolyn Davidson
- Plagiarize, Lilly Emery
- every breath i take is cold, Mandolyn Davidson
- Black tulips, Mark Heathcote
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW