Goodbye, Farewell, Adieu
To so longs and farewells,
To goodbye and adieu,
To saying this a million times,
And in saying it to you.
For if every day I must let go,
And wish you a good day,
Then today will be a special send,
Now sit back darling, pray.
Pray that the sun still shines,
And that the grass still grows,
Pray that the evening comes,
And that the moon still glows,
Pray that tomorrow brings,
Another chance to say,
Goodbye, farewell, adieu,
I wish you a good day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye, Farewell, Adieu by Steven Rodgers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...