Goodnight Again :)
There it was, so soft and relaxing, so white and pure.
It's touch was smooth and it filled my heart with joy when i laid my head upon it.
Around the darkness of the sky laid a blanket of clouds.
I kept my own blanket to remind me how beautiful it was outside.
The moon moves side to side ever so slowly, while the stars twinkle in the sky.
A beautiful scene and great time to lay down my head.
When I lay down my head, I close my eyes, and linger a bit longer just thinking a small bit.
what will it look like tomorrow? what will come about as the day passes? oh how wonderful it will be...
It all turns into a daze, the next day, the day you're in now... its all a blurry dream now, all i can think about is going to sleep.
What a great feeling to get rid of the exhaustion.
Two beautiful words come into my head, all i can think of, all i can say.
Good night, Good night, its bed time, Good night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Goodnight Again :) by yosoydame soyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak