Goodnight Again :)
There it was, so soft and relaxing, so white and pure.
It's touch was smooth and it filled my heart with joy when i laid my head upon it.
Around the darkness of the sky laid a blanket of clouds.
I kept my own blanket to remind me how beautiful it was outside.
The moon moves side to side ever so slowly, while the stars twinkle in the sky.
A beautiful scene and great time to lay down my head.
When I lay down my head, I close my eyes, and linger a bit longer just thinking a small bit.
what will it look like tomorrow? what will come about as the day passes? oh how wonderful it will be...
It all turns into a daze, the next day, the day you're in now... its all a blurry dream now, all i can think about is going to sleep.
What a great feeling to get rid of the exhaustion.
Two beautiful words come into my head, all i can think of, all i can say.
Good night, Good night, its bed time, Good night.
yosoydame soyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Goodnight Again :) by yosoydame soyer )
- Seek And Ye Shall Find, Saiom Shriver
- Starlove, Saiom Shriver
- Sonnet No: 62 I WERE A CUCKOO, I'D SWE.., Dipankar Sadhukhan
- dreams and reality, Rahman Henry
- To Alex. Cunningham, Esq., Writer, Edinb.., Robert Burns
- So many faces, gajanan mishra
- On the Seas and far away, Robert Burns
- Steel Funeral, Dazairie Ronay
- Masonic Song—Ye Sons of Old Killie, Robert Burns
- Lost My Smile, Ronald Chapman
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)