Goodnight Again :)
There it was, so soft and relaxing, so white and pure.
It's touch was smooth and it filled my heart with joy when i laid my head upon it.
Around the darkness of the sky laid a blanket of clouds.
I kept my own blanket to remind me how beautiful it was outside.
The moon moves side to side ever so slowly, while the stars twinkle in the sky.
A beautiful scene and great time to lay down my head.
When I lay down my head, I close my eyes, and linger a bit longer just thinking a small bit.
what will it look like tomorrow? what will come about as the day passes? oh how wonderful it will be...
It all turns into a daze, the next day, the day you're in now... its all a blurry dream now, all i can think about is going to sleep.
What a great feeling to get rid of the exhaustion.
Two beautiful words come into my head, all i can think of, all i can say.
Good night, Good night, its bed time, Good night.
yosoydame soyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Goodnight Again :) by yosoydame soyer )
- Writing Into Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reap & Sow, Angela K Brown
- Street Culture, Angela K Brown
- James Brown, Angela K Brown
- Spell, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- White water-lily, Mark Heathcote
- Dance With Me, Alesia Leach
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)