Greetings to all our dear graduates
Who sipped education's bitterness
After many years of an ardent quest
At last, you behold flame of success.
Hail to all that excelled their best
To prove their worth in their interest
Unmindful of the trails and sacrifices
only to secure a future so bless.
Congratulation to all our dear parents
Who never failed in their promisses
To educate their children amidst all mess
But never surrendered to give the best.
But indeed, today is just the beginning
of a more ardous challenges unending
as you will be pushed forward seeking
opportunities with all your learnings.
Some may be lucky to land for a job
in line with their educational preparation
but some are prone or forced to just grab
Job totally strange to their education.
But be not afraid to sail beyond uncertainty
Paddling and roawing with tears in the way
For who knows just a distance not far away
Glitering smile of gold awaits you patiently.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GRADUATION by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery