Greetings to all our dear graduates
Who sipped education's bitterness
After many years of an ardent quest
At last, you behold flame of success.
Hail to all that excelled their best
To prove their worth in their interest
Unmindful of the trails and sacrifices
only to secure a future so bless.
Congratulation to all our dear parents
Who never failed in their promisses
To educate their children amidst all mess
But never surrendered to give the best.
But indeed, today is just the beginning
of a more ardous challenges unending
as you will be pushed forward seeking
opportunities with all your learnings.
Some may be lucky to land for a job
in line with their educational preparation
but some are prone or forced to just grab
Job totally strange to their education.
But be not afraid to sail beyond uncertainty
Paddling and roawing with tears in the way
For who knows just a distance not far away
Glitering smile of gold awaits you patiently.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GRADUATION by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns