Is a long awaited day
For both parents and the graduate
Is a day of dream come true
The dream of parents since the child has born.
The joy and the pride
The parents feelings would be wordless.
All their effort to provide their children
With the best has been successfully
Fulfilled and paid off.
It is a climax day of a graduate
All the faces will be bright with smiles
Hands will be holding tissues
To wipe away
Tears of joy will be flowing
The graduate will be showered
With bouquets of flowers
Well wishes and best wishes
A day to be remembered now and then.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Graduation Day by Yuvarani Sami )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Bay Bridge - Reflections on Yesterday, Nathaniel Dean James
- PONDERING, Satish Verma
- Smrt, Tanja Bulovic
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest