You wrote your Yiddish signature in rain.
I could not match it in a thousand years.
Old words are classic to my memory.
Because of you, my feet have wings this day.
Gray music paints a picture of rare worth,
A Slavic image of an April mood,
Breaching the barrier of your last breath,
I should not wonder, Friend, you said it would.
'For a poet who was born in April and died in April'.
Copyright,2009, Sandra Fowler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gray Music by Sandra Fowler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Handsome Guys And Crocodiles, Margaret Alice Second
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman