Green, green, green love
The smell is so fresh like when you pick a flower from an untouched garden.
The sounds of the animals taking you into your day dream,
and you don't want to let go.
The fresh air so pure and clean,
So green in every corner of your eye.
The sound of the waterfall pounding on the rocks,
The sound of your heart when you reach the top.
The smile on your face shows the love in the heart.
Courtney Shanahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green, green, green love by Courtney Shanahan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak