Grief Is Less With The Years The Tenth Yahrtzeit Of The Holy Teacher
GRIEF IS LESS WITH THE YEARS
AT THE TENTH YAHRTZEIT OF THE HOLY TEACHER
Grief is less with the years-
A friend is not a parent-
Time makes life different
It is not what it was then.
My good friend my holy teacher
May G-d enjoy your joyful presence
As so I so much did when you were here.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grief Is Less With The Years The Tenth Yahrtzeit Of The Holy Teacher by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart