Ground Hog's Day
In my world, I take great joy.
I burrow low, as low as I can go.
There are none who follow me to the depths I go.
I enjoy a day’s view but only one worth seeing.
I love my low place where I find solace and respite.
I surface to take in the view.
I see nothing impressive.
I’ll see you again when brighter day’s the way of each day.
Punxsutawney Phil, who’s he? Who’s he?
I want in on his monopoly. Punxsutawney Phil and Me, LLC.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ground Hog's Day by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma