Je'free Y .
If there is a role I would like to portray,
It would be a redeemer who will save you
From your mysterious unfairness of life.
I know where this overprotectiveness comes-
From my knowledge of danger and evil
And though this is like rebel meets rebel,
Or blind leading blind, we shall get by.
You are the manna dropped from heaven
With the purpose to nourish, to complete.
From you to me, there is overwhelming bliss.
From me to you, I shed my blood,
That you may savor it as well.
My heart has a much profound definition now
Of fatherhood, motherhood, brotherhood,
Sisterhood, friendship fused into a single entity.
When your mind returns to your past,
Let me distract you with a lullaby.
When trouble finds you,
Be certain that it will find me too.
When places and spaces run out of vacancy,
I can be the corner for your shelter.
When all goodness is forgotten,
Let me remind you that there remains
Much in this world, still so much more in you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guardian by Je'free Y . )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola