GUESTS ARE WELCOME, BUT..........................
Hospitality works with some people Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere Simply because generous people like to welcome Their guests the ways they like, As for her, She invites people and friends to her table, but She can not afford to pay one single penny Because she is either a miser or she really lacks money, When inviting people, then Any host must take of all guests or Everything will be in a real mess, Generosity is something and Claiming oneself as a great host for nothing Is a trivial thing, Guests are welcome anytime, but Not when it comes to pay a huge bill... Life teaches us how to be generous and How to welcome our guests happily... Playing a host's role is not good for nothing. _________________________________________________ _____________________
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GUESTS ARE WELCOME, BUT.......................... by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav