Guilty (I'm Sorry Sequal)
for the sadness I have caused, for the sadness i carry.
For breaking my own heart,
For the tears I and others cry.
for my own desperation,
For making mistakes
For not knowin what i want.
For the pain I have caused,
The distance i have put between people.
of carrying too much guilt
of carrying the world upon my shoulders,
for being empty inside
Im guilty of loving you
Lil Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guilty (I'm Sorry Sequal) by Lil Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sigh Not for Love, Helen Hay Whitney
- A Woman's Pride, Helen Hay Whitney
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- For some time, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira