The question of guns,
is doing it's rounds.
Some would argue,
the safety grounds.
Others would say,
there's no other way.
then there are others,
who say, make a new way.
Guns or no guns,
the President's men,
need to keep guns.
But the children, women,
don't bring guns.
A constant battle,
and a struggle,
of the good and evil.
Good has to double,
evil spells trouble.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GUN CONTROL by Philo Yan )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Dream Variations, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Lost love, JAMAL BOULAJOUL
- Universe Of Tomorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pictures And Portraits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Lost Dream, Tony Adah
- Our Street., michael walker
- Dreams Of This Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Captured By Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Beauty Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feeling Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Don't Know Who You Are, Vera Sidhwa