Why do guys not care about what we are going through
Guys don’t get why we are so tired and so grumpy
Why cants guys understand
guys are always trying to say they understand
but do they really.
How can we tell if the guys do understand
Do guys really care when they tell us they care about us
How can you know if their telling the truth.
Can we really trust guys
How can we tell if we can trust them
Why do guys not care about what we are going through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guys by Emmerald Little )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra